Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time to Post



I'm entitled to be two-sided because I'm a Gemini. If you don't agree, well, too bad! I don't have to be nice or politically correct or uncensored on this page. At least I don't think I have to. You can choose to read or not to read. I'm okay with it either way. :)

I was thinking about posting on my other blog about my annoying hemorrhoids but realized not everyone wants to hear me bitch and rant. That is why I have this blog, right? I need to start using it. I have plans for a few future posts. Things like: morning breath from the nether regions and (of course) my hemorrhoids.

Also, I think I'm going to be getting a church calling. Yikes!! That should make for some fun posts. The last time I had one of those I used my famous line "I don't give a freakin' freak what your mom says!" I asked Elder Hall to pass that story on to the Bishop in hopes that I wouldn't get called to anything but I'm afraid it's too late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG - I can totally relate to the hemmorhoid problem! I only get them when I'm majorly stressed out. And last week was it. Brien was in SLC for training, my parents were here (my Dad tried to move a snake off the front porch and fell face first into a ditch!) and I had major PMS at work and got in big trouble with the boss!

Anonymous said...

I have debated too about an alter blog. Not such a bad idea...

I've never had hemmorhoids. You poor dear. Tell your hubby you're going on vacation, and come here. I'll take care of you! We'll party!!

I'm going to have to consider my second blog...